Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rough start

Well, I am off to a rough start to the trip. United Airlines called me at 8pm last night to tell me that my 11am flight today was cancelled and that my only option to get out was to catch the 6am flight and then spend 7 hours sitting in San Francisco international airport! The joys of living in Medford and dealing with weather issues.

So, after 4 hours sleep it was time to head to the airport at 4:15am. So, the 18 hours I thought it would take to get to Copenhagen just grew to about 24 hours. Nothing like starting a long trip trashed :-)

Hopefully there will not be delays in SFO.

Later
Geoff

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Geoff. Maybe you'll meet some interesting people at the airport! Thinking of you and wishing you well. Angie Crum

    ReplyDelete